Friday, September 21, 2007

Talk Home Business

Talk Home Business is a great forum to hang out in. I know, I know, I've said that before. But really, the administrators and moderators, and even the members are all so very helpful with every aspect of working a home business or job. I highly recommend registering for the THB forum, you really can learn alot from them. And it's like a big family, everyone helping everyone, etc. THB currently has over 2900 members, and I heard that Administration is going to reward the 3000th member with a special prize. Mind you, they don't give out useless stuff over there. I won a monthly competition recently that was $25 cash. And they have competitions every month, and they are so much fun. All you have to do is sign up and you could be a winner this month. This month's competition, by the way, is a joke competition. See, the competitions are a hoot, and whoever happens to be #3000 to register is looking at a great prize. So....register for free, and if you happen to be number 3000, then please come back here and let me know that you won:)

No comments: