Saturday, September 22, 2007

Linking

HI:) I just wanted to share a neat little site that I am privvy to. It's called 000links.com, and Stefan, the owner is a great person. The site is for building link popularity, so if any of you are webmasters, you should visit. You can set up a free account, and add one website to build a linking campaign for. After all, if you ARE a webmaster, then you know how important one-way links are for your SEO, right? 000links.com uses a program that builds unique links for you every day, on auto-pilot. The links that you receive are one-way. Now, you do have to "trade" links, but no with the same sites that link to you. Apparently it's better that way, as the links are reciprocal. So, if you have a website, then you should definitely check out Stefan's site at 000links.com. Like I said, it's free for one website, so you really don't have anything to lose.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This sounds like a great tool. I'm sick of building my own links, lol. Its too time consuming. I'll check it out :)