Thursday, September 20, 2007

Making Easy Cash

Ok, let's talk for just a minute about these "paid to" programs. Now, I must admit, when I first started working from home, I was really skeptical of these types of sites. Well, that's not entirely true. When I FIRST started working from home, I was really excited that these sites would pay me to do practically nothing. Well, let me tell you, I've learned my lesson from alot of sites like these. There are sites that will scam you, scam you, and then scam you one more time, just to make sure that they've scammed you...Get the picture?
Now, on to the sites that won't scam you. I have had success with several of these sites. I have been paid by them, and I wanted to share the really legitimate ones with you. I know how hard it is to really believe that you can make it working from home. I've been there, done that, drank the Sweet Tea....
The sites that I use are legit. I have honestly made money from them and been paid. I wouldn't lie about that. Of course, you may still not believe me, I don't blame you. You don't know me enough to trust me, but I just wanted to bring you some good sites where you can make some decent spending money. Keep in mind, that you're not going to get rich off these sites. I strictly use them for pocket change, for things like Christmas presents, shopping sprees, things like that. OK, that ALL being said, here's a list of really good, legitimate "paid to" places that are free to join, and all have offers that you can complete that do not require a credit card.
1. Deal Barbie Pays - I love this one. The offers are really easy, and you can make a really good amount of money in a very little time. I made $28 in less than a week, without using any credit cards.

2. Cashcrate - I like this one also. It's got good offers and pays out well.

3. Inbox Dollars - This was my very first one. I made $30 in my first month with them.

4. Get Paid Tonight - Now, I haven't cashed this one out yet, but I haven't had any problems with them since I joined, and they have really good offers, and some of them you can cash out instantly.

Ok, that's enough to keep you busy for a little while. I don't normally push these programs, but like I said, they are great if you want or need just a little extra spending money. And, actually, using "paid to" programs is what got me started online. I used the money that I made from them to fund some advertising and site hosting. So, they do work, just find the ones that you really like, and go for it:)

No comments: