Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Freelance writing can be a very rewarding career, both emotionally and financially. If you enjoy writing, then freelancing could be a very lucrative choice for your at home job. Of course, if you enjoy writing, like I do, then writing doesn't even seem like a job. It seems more like you're making money for having fun. I got started with writing several months ago thru Associated Content. You can write articles for them, and they'll pay you and publish your articles. Now, don't expect to get rich with AC, but it's an excellent place to test the waters. Plus, you'll have a content producer page that you can use for reference to show off your work to potential clients. I also include my AC link when I need to show samples of my work. It's a good thing to have a few pieces published, it shows that you're serious about your writing, and that you're established. Go on over to Associated Content and set up a Free account. It doesn't cost anything, and who knows, you could even make a little money. It's a great place to get your writing career started. And be sure to let me know if you do, and I'll be sure to read your articles. They offer a performance bonus for your content views, so let me know that you're producing articles, and I'll read them :)
Have a great day, and good luck on your new Writing Career.

No comments: