Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I've been so Busy Writing

Now, I know that I just posted the Blogrush post, but I wanted to tell you all why I haven't been posting alot lately. I have been so busy with writing jobs that I've gotten lately. Most of them have come from Digital Point Forums. I have gotten several there this week alone, and have made a pretty decent amount of income from them. You really should sign up for the DP Forum. It's completely free, and there are loads of people looking for writers. Just sign up, then go to Buy/Sell/or Trade, and then to services. The writing jobs will be listed under Content Creation. Also, I've gotten alot of jobs from Get A Freelancer. Some of these jobs are in the upwards of $200 category. I've done alot of work from the GAF site since I started my freelancing career. It's also a free signup, so go there now, and who knows, you may have a paying writing gig by the end of the day. And be sure to visit Talk Home Business. Those guys over there are great! They have helped me so much with my work at home business. You never know what you can accomplish unless you get started. So, these are my three favorite spots to hang out. If you started hanging out there today, you could be well on your way to working from home tomorrow :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am on Digital Point all the time. It is a great site. Glad to hear that you are getting work from them also, I know there are alot of people out there paying for comments and forum posts also. Good Luck.