Saturday, August 25, 2007

More about THB

Okay, I can't tell you enough about the THB forum and Blog. You just really have to check it out for yourself. I've been around alot of forums since I started working from home, and I can honestly tell you that no other forum that I have found has the family appeal that THB has. Everyone is honestly trying to help each other. It's great!! There are different places to have questions answered, from how to set up a webpage, to how to design it, and sooo much more. You really should give it a look. I've learned things from THB members that people charge you to teach you. And the registration is completely free, there's no reason not to head over there right now and check it out. Don't forget to look at Fendi's Blog for THB. He's got alot of great ideas and tips on working from home, and on home business. You'll be glad I told you about them, I promise.

No comments: