Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I have a few resources for writers that I'd like to share with you. Now, keeping in mind that 6 months ago, I didn't have a clue how to start writing for a living. Now, I do. Writing is basically all I do now, and I wanted to share a few places that were really helpful to me when I started.



1) Get A Freelancer - Registration is free, and you can bid on projects that you want to do. They have all sorts of projects from re-writing articles to web page design. Whatever you like to do or can do well, they probably have it. You can browse thru literally thousands of jobs, and most pay thru Paypal.



2) Associated Content - If you have a passion for writing, then Associated Content is the place to go. You write articles about whatever you want, and they pay you for them. Now, keep in mind that they don't pay alot of money, normally between $3 and $20, depending on the article. But it's a great place to get your foot in the door, and you can use your Publisher's Page as a reference when applying for other writing jobs. They also pay thru Paypal.



3) Paypal - If you haven't noticed, most online companies pay thru Paypal. If you don't have a Paypal account, you really should get one. It will make it much easier to collect your payments when you do a project.



4) THB Blog - Don't forget to check out Fendi at the THB Blog. He has lots of brilliant ideas and great tips for working from home and starting an online business. Leave him a comment, and tell him that Vanessa said HI!

Ok, that's it for now, but don't worry, I have ALOT of more writer's resources that I'll be bringing you. I also plan to publish resources for other jobs, like Customer Service, Data Entry, Transcription.....
Just keep checking back, I'll be posting daily!!

No comments: