Friday, August 24, 2007

Hello and Happy Friday!!

I was just in my favorite learning spot, the THB forum, and I wanted to mention to all of you that they have the neatest gadget on the site. At the bottom of the main forum page, you will see a "geo-visitors" link. You can click on that, and it will show you where everyone who is visiting THB at that moment is. It's a map that pinpoints everyones general location. So, while I am in the US, I can see that other members who are online right now are in various other places like UK, China, Malaysia, even different parts of the US. I think it's amazing how technology has improved over the last few years.
Anyway, I just wanted to share that neat little link with you. Be sure to head over to THB and register, it's free, and you will learn so much that will help you with your working from home endeavor. And, while you're there, take a look at THB's geo visitor link, and see where everyone else is sitting right now.

No comments: