Saturday, November 28, 2009

Finally a new post!!

Well,

It's been a long time writers. I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I can't believe that I haven't updated the blog in months. Busy, busy, busy!!

I do have a few things to share with you about writing today. I have finally decided to choose a specialty, which is what you really have to do in order to make a name for yourself. I won't bother you with the specialty that I have chosen, but I will say this - If you have not chosen a specialty, then you should do so soon, and I'll tell you why:

Your specialty will be the one subject or a number of subjects in which you can deem yourself an expert. People will be willing to pay you much more than minimal rates if you specialize in a subject in which they need content. Of course, you can always write other articles and content if you want, but specializing helps to ensure that your income is above minimal.

Long story short - If you really want to make a name for yourself and improve your writing income significantly, then you need to choose your specialty. You can choose anything that you have experience or a major interest in, such as parenting, quilting or even writing. Just be sure that you choose a subject in which you have some experience and then get to work writing those expert articles.

Speaking of writing, I should get back to mine. Until next time - keep writing :)

No comments: